Return to Peak Series
“Sweat more in Training…Bleed less in war”
- Spartan Warrior Creed
- Are you or someone you know in need of bridging the gap between the end of your rehabilitation and game speed?
- Did your insurance cut your visits because you met THEIR criteria for discharge, not your own?
- Are you lacking confidence in returning to the playing field too soon or without being 100%?
- Do you want to get faster, stronger and quicker than before you became sidelined?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then AID Performance Physical Therapy’s Return To Peak Program is just what you are looking for!
The goal of our program is to help YOU reach YOUR goals, whether that's to be faster, stronger, quicker or more powerful than you were prior to being sidelined.
Our program is the only one in the area that is a coordinated and collaborative effort between our expert Sports Physical Therapists and The Leading Performance Trainer in Northern Virginia.
Every program is designed to address your individual needs whether that is flexibility, mobility, muscle endurance, strength, speed, quickness, power or any combination of these.
This program will be unique to you and only you and is the only program of its kind offering a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not happier with your performance than when you started with us.
The programs lasts between 6-12 weeks depending on your evaluation and your progress.
- Get ready for your next challenge, whether it be the upcoming golf or tennis season, breaking your race personal record, or going from minor to major player on the team or in your dance company.
- Bridge the Gap between rehabilitation and game speed to regain your confidence. Our goal is to make you faster, stronger, and quicker than you were prior to injury.
- Our Program is a coordinated and collaborative effort between expert Physical Therapists and one of the leading athletic trainers in Northern Virginia.
Step 1: Assess/Evaluate
- Every athlete will undergo an assessment which will allow us to personalize each person’s road to recovery and get them back on the field.
- This includes four key pillars: movement quality, strength, power and reaction.
Step 2: Customize
- Our staff will personalize the program based on the client’s initial evaluation to ensure optimal performance when it comes to mobility, strength, speed and agility.
Step 3: Train
- To provide best results, we provide a semi-private environment with groups consisting of 3-5 athletes utilizing the latest training methodologies per phase to maximize their results.
Here's what you will get during each Training Session:
- Each session includes progressively dynamic stretching, loading, reaction, balance, release and coordination, along with exercises to build strength and endurance.
- Education throughout the training process – what we’re doing and why we’re doing it – so that athletes may attain a better understanding of their body and its individual requirements.
Only 3 Spots Left!