FREE For Injured (…And Frustrated) Swimmers, Volleyball, Baseball/Softball, or Tennis Player Who Want To Be Shown The Quickest Way To Get Fit And Back Into Action - Special Report
FREE: “The Special Report That Shows ANY Injured Tennis, Baseball/Softball, Cricket Volleyball Player, Golfer Or Even Swimmers 7 Secret Strategies I Use To Help Keep Overhead Athletes (Who Hit, Throw, or Pull) Past The Competition And Out Of The Doctor's Office.
In Just 9 Pages I’ll SHOW You 7 Recovery and Prevention Tactics That Will Let You Get Fit…And Stay Fit, As Quickly As The Pro Athletes Do It!
Yours Free From Top Professional Sport Physical Therapist, Andrew Dombek.
“Fill Out the Form to Get YOUR Special Report for Overhead Athletes” (...It’s Currently FREE!)
Leave Your Details and Get All This Advice NOW...
Are You A Frustrated Athlete? Ready For FREE Information From An Expert Sports Physical Therapist To Give You A Leading Edge?
“Here’s How Any Injured Sports Person Can End The Frustration Of Being Left Behind Or In-active, And Even Put A Stop To The ‘fear’ That So Often Comes With Hitting, Serving, Pulling Or Playing Again, After Injury, And Not Being 100% Sure If You’re Fit Enough”
Keep Reading To Learn How ANY Injured Athlete Or Sports Lover Can Stop The Frustration Of Being Inactive And Feeling Left Behind. Let Me Help You End The Fear That Often Comes With Getting Back Into The Game After Injury.
Andrew Dombek, PT, MSPT, CMTPT, CGFI
Physical Therapist, Owner and Founder of AID Performance Physical Therapy
A Personal Message from Physical Therapist, Andrew Dombek:
Dear Frustrated Athlete,
Whether you’re a recreational or club volleyball player, a year round swimmer, a beer league or travel ball player or a 1.5 or a 7.0 level tennis player currently frustrated by an injury that just won’t seem to heal, you’ve come to the right place!
No matter how long your lack of progress has frustrated you, please know that what you’re dealing with is probably nothing new from what I’ve seen in all my years of serving top racket sport and overhead athletes of all ages. Whatever the root cause of your concern is, I’m highly confident that AID Performance Physical Therapy has a solution to help you and it’s one that will result in you returning to your active lifestyle and exercise routine.
General practitioners don’t agree with us, but sports injuries should be taken seriously. After all, injuries stop you from taking part in activities and events that not only matter most to you, but also add huge value and satisfaction to your life.
Before I show you how I can help, let me first distance myself from all the other physical therapists out there. I have years of experience and am a specialist in sports rehabilitation and physical therapy. I have worked with a wide range of clients from high school and college athletes to professional sports teams in the MLB, NFL, MLS, USA Olympic team.
Know this, whether you strained a shoulder muscle overhitting, separated your shoulder from diving for a ball, developed a tendonitis from overuse, broke a bone, tore a ligament or developed a tear in your rotator cuff, I have a solid track record in helping athletes, just like you, recover and get back on the course/field/court faster!
I understand that athletes who perform for their livelihood want results and they want to be fit fast. There is no such thing as just “waiting to see how an injury goes; time is of the essence and every day that passes is critical to your progress.
The good news for you is that with my vast experience working with high level athletes, I’ve been able to perfect all secret recovery tactics, expert techniques and “do this today, do that tomorrow” advice and package it in such a way that I can share it with everyone to help them get fit and stay fit.
I’ll use all of my expertise to tell you how long it will take to get you going again without pain and make the call on exactly what you can safely do to exercise and for how long right up until the day you’re fully fit. When you achieve your fitness level I will ensure you are able to stay injury free and on the field, course, or court.
Does that sound like something you’d be interested in or what you came here looking for?
If You’ve Already Rested For Weeks And Your Problem Shows No Sign Of Recovery. I Can Tell You Why It Hasn’t Healed And Give You Back Your Sense Of Hope.
It’s no surprise to me that so many frustrated tennis, volleyball, cricket, baseball and softball players, swimmers, or golfers and are knocking on my door and asking for help because most muscle and sports injuries can never heal properly, if left alone.
Despite what some people think, rest is never the answer to solve any sports or muscle injury. In more than all of my years as a physical therapist working with athletes, I haven’t witnessed any injury in any sport that improves with prolonged rest.
Sure, as you rest the pain decreases. However, experiencing no pain at rest is not the goal. What about the scar tissue that builds every day as you rest? As you continue resting, your muscle and/or ligament clogs up, producing tightness, stiffness, and inflexibility which could tear at any time. A daily cycle of this is the number one reason why most tennis, volleyball, cricket, baseball and softball players, swimmers, or golfers breakdown within weeks of starting up again.
Luckily, I know just what to do to stop the vicious cycle and it involves lots of skilled and very deep massage, performing exercises at just the right time and then looking at your back, hips or legs to confirm problems aren’t originating from there – because they often do! I also may need to look at your feet to check for a muscle imbalance or advise specific exercises that will make you stronger and more flexible, resulting in less chance of being injured again.
After doing all of that with you, I can guarantee that you will see an improvement and it will happen fast! EVERYTHING that I suggest is geared toward you being active again as fast as it’s safely possible.
But before I show you how I can help, please let me tell you who I can help:
Here's Who I Can Help...
For obvious reasons, I can’t give away all of my best advice to just any throwing athlete, ball player, swimmer, or triathlete who calls. But, if you can say YES to any of the following then you’re in the right place to be looking for specialized advice from a top sports physical therapist:
- You’re a golfer or tennis player with a dull ache or even severe pain in your elbow that flares up with every impact of the ball.
- You’re a pitcher or volleyball hitter suffering pain in your shoulder from repetitive motions (A.K.A Rotator Cuff Tendonitis).
- You’ve got or think you might have an impingement or a muscle strain or ligament sprain and it seems no matter how much time you give it, there’s no sign of a significant improvement
- You can’t understand why the deltoid you injured weeks ago, the one that seems to be fine when you get dressed or lift weights, won’t let you serve or drive a ball without getting tighter and more painful
- You’re a swimmer or cricket player with a stiff, achy or even painful upper back.
- You value the enjoyment you get from your health too highly to risk suffering any long term complications, and want to seek the best advice possible
- You aren’t interested in the “painkillers and rest” protocol advised by the general practitioner, nor do you like the generic exercises so often given out by other physical therapists
If You’ve Come To This Page Because You’re FED UP With Being Unable To Play, Worried You’re Not Properly Fit And Want An Expert Sports Physical Therapist To Help You Sort Things Out, Let Me Tell You What I Can Do.
I have a proven solution that works at ending ALL the common sports injuries, FAST. Regardless of whether you’ve been injured for days, weeks or even months, I’m going to get you active again and help you find more enjoyment from exercise because you’ll leave my care fully fit and able to do what you love without any fear of being re-injured.
Specialized hands-on sports physical therapy involves me and my team working on you in a personal way using all of our best techniques to bring about a fast healing of scar tissue, stiffness and tightness that is likely keeping you on the sidelines. We’ll end your concerns and worries by answering all your questions. Deep therapeutic massage will ease muscle tension and tightness naturally, and when combined with PNF stretching and targeted exercises, making you stronger and more flexible. These modalities will make a marked difference in your recovery by positively affecting what you can do, how quickly you can do it and how long you can do it for. Truth be told, if you saw these changes in a matter of days, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
And, if you are wanting to find the best exercises – the ones specific to you and your exercise and sports needs, that will make a difference in how fast you get better, I’ll give you all of them too – maybe even the very first time that we meet. Doing the exercise routines I know of is going to be the best way for you to avoid being injured again, any time soon.
If all of that which I’ve just offered sounds like something you’d be interested in or what you came looking for, then start by pressing the green button below to make a simple no hassle, no obligation inquiry about the cost and schedule availability.
If you desire to dive right in and get started, give us a quick call at 703-723-6758, and we’ll get you all set to come to our practice in Ashburn, VA.
Please note: everything we do for you here at AID Performance Physical Therapy is covered by a firm 100% Money Back Guarantee. This guarantee means that if we haven’t made you happy, like you hoped, we will either give you all your money back or you may choose to leave your appointment without paying. Yes, it’s just that simple!
If You’d Prefer, I’ll Set Aside 15 Minutes In My Day To Personally Chat With You And Walk You Through What To Do.
“Telephone Consultations work great”!
You’ll love what we can do for you and you’ll see that I can help you.
If you ARE serious about your fitness and you’ve decided enough is enough of being frustrated and missing out, and you’re even somewhat interested in what an expert hands-on sports physical therapist like me can do for you, then a good place for us to start is by talking on the phone.
And when we do talk, I will show you:
- What makes my sports injury advice so different from all the other options you’ve received
- Why, if you’re aged 40 and above and like to be active even if injured, we could very well be your BEST option
- How what we’ll do for you here at AID Performance Physical Therapy will be NOTHING like you’ve ever tried elsewhere
- Why most people who start out skeptical about physical therapy LOVE what we do for them and how it has everything to do with what happens in the first 20 seconds that we speak
- How we have helped many youth athletes get the most out of their performance and make it to the next level of travel, high school, college or professional sports
I’d like to offer you a FREE telephone consultation that’s best suited for exercise enthusiasts serious about their health and interested in discovering what their best options are to get fit. Doing it this way will let us get to know each other before going ahead with and confirming an in-person physical therapy session.
You’ll leave our conversation knowing whether or not we’re a good fit and you’ll have confidence that I’m going to help you get fit like you desire.
Again, there’s no obligation here to book an appointment after we’ve spoken – the ball’s in your court.
This is an EASY option and it’s where most people start in their journey back to physical fitness. If you want to join them, click the green button below now and enter your details on the form. You’ll receive a call from the office manager, to schedule a time for our phone consultation.
Since You’re Already Here, How About You Jumpstart Your Return To An Active Lifestyle, RIGHT NOW!
Maybe you’re at the very beginning of your search to regain your fitness and just browsing, hoping to find some helpful advice you can take with you and implement immediately. Or, perhaps you’re looking for some exclusive recovery tips - you know, the kind of tips used by pro-athletes.
If that’s you, you’ve come to the right page!
I Compiled 7 Secret Strategies I Use To Help Keep Overhead Athletes (Who Hit, Throw, or Pull) Past The Competition And Out Of The Doctor's Office.
For a limited time only, I’m giving away my published special report for FREE and I’d like for you to have a copy before you leave this website. This report is a guaranteed game changer and will make a difference to your fitness success.
This report will shed light on the clouded and very confused world of recovering from a sports injury, give hope and offer clarity and encouragement for a future free from frustration as well as the fear many athletes carry with them of being injured again soon. You will have access to step-by-step instructions on the top ways to get going again from common injuries that any Lacrosse, Baseball, Softball, Cricket, Volleyball Player, Swimmer or Golfer is likely to suffer.
Best of all, this FREE report lets you sample and get a feel for how a specialized private sports physical therapist like me can help you while simultaneously making immediate physical progress to cease frustration and worry.
If this option works best for you, go ahead and claim your FREE Report and finally start making the progress you’ve been searching for instantly in the comfort of your own home!
“How To Get Fit And Stay Fit… With The 7 Secret Strategies I Use To Help Keep Overhead Athletes (Who Hit, Throw, or Pull) Past The Competition And Out Of The Doctor's Office.
This resource offers quick, easy and cost free tips and exercises used by pro-overhead athletes (Who Hit, Serve, Throw, or Pull) Past The Competition And Out Of The Doctor's Office...
- Struggling with Rotator Cuff Tendonitis? Find out what you MUST do in school or work to make a big difference in how quickly you recover (hint: any golfer or tennis player is going to benefit from knowing this).
- Maybe you’ve strained your neck? Did you know that it’s SAFE to start playing again within DAYS despite being in some discomfort? Find out how far you can push it and why a certain type of pain when you start up again is a good thing. Learn to distinguish between the two different types of pain .
- Did you pull your pec muscle? Find out what you can do that will make a huge difference and will stop you from swimming with the fear of being re-injured.
- Have you over did it and wound up with golfers or tennis elbow? If you have, you’ll soon know HOW quickly you can get going again and what to do to stop scar tissue from making your elbows as week as glass!
- Experienced a fall and damaged your AC Joint ligaments? What you do in the first week is the most important. Discover why most people are shocked about what they should already be doing by the time they reach week 2.
- Like to get a few rounds of golf, but stopped by a burning pain in your forearm? It’s likely to be the result of weak shoulders and not carpal tunnel syndrome. This report shows you exactly what exercises to do, how long to stop for, what activity is best to keep fit and why all while the pain decreases.
- Maybe you’ve got a pain in your shoulder stopping you from throwing or serving too much? It’s likely to be scapular instability and there are only two things you need to do in week 1 and three things you need to do in week 2.
If you’re looking for answers to any of the questions above then it’s time to request my free tips report. You can get access to them by clicking on the yellow button below and confirming your details or you can call the clinic at 703-723-6758.
There are a limited number of free copies of this report available, so please grab your copy today.
Andrew Dombek, Published Author and Leading US Physical Therapist.
FREE: “The Special Report That Shows ANY Injured Baseball, Softball, Cricket, Lacrosse, Volleyball, Tennis Player, Golfer Or Swimmer How To Get Fit (…And Stay Fit), From ALL Of The 7 Secret Strategies I Use To Help Keep Overhead Athletes (Who Hit, Throw, or Pull) Past The Competition And Out Of The Doctor's Office.
In Just 21 Pages I’ll SHOW You Step-By-Step, Week By Week Recovery Tactics That Will Let You Get Fit…And Stay Fit, As Quickly As The Pro Athletes Do It!
Yours Free From Top Professional Sport Physical Therapist, Andrew Dombek.